Friday, January 31, 2014

How to make and shape candy canes

                           Introduction

       Candy canes,  they have had a long history.  First the plain old white candy stick with no food coloring in it for kids in the 1800's.  To the different flavors and different colors, sour or sweet, minty or not, still the taste of a mouth watering candy cane just can't get better.  Candy canes make Christmas smell and taste like mint,its a easy decoration and a tasty treat for later.  It's one of the reasons I love Christmas when cool stuff and lots of candy canes.        



                                Opinion

         In my opinion Candy canes should be in stores all year round the mouth watering goodness should be given all year round in most stores.  They are one of my favorite candies, if you cant tell.  They bring lots of joy on Christmas Day. Candy canes have been a tradition for me to enjoy them while they last.  The smell of mint on Christmas day helps me remember its not any day its the best day of the year.


                                 
                         











                                 Thanks for reading guys and I want you to leave a comment on how much you like candy canes I would really appreciate it.  Thanks for reading and I will talk to you guys later,peace.   

No comments:

Post a Comment