Wednesday, January 29, 2014


   Introduction

Derek Jeter.  He is said to be one of the best baseball players ever.  But if you don't know who he is I will tell you.  He is the short stop for the New York Yankees and has been that for his whole career.  Derek Jeter is number 2 and has been on the Yankees for about 20 years he is 39 years old born on June 26th,1974.

                                                Opinion

In my opinion theres no question that Derek Jeter is in the top 20 of baseball players.  He was drafted by the Yannkees in 1992 and for is rookie season he contributed to the Yannkees winning the world series in his rookie year.  He is the Yannkee all time hit leader and has 5 golden gloves.  Jeter has been the team captin for the Yannkees since 2003 and these things make me wonder how player can be that good.I wish I will be a baseball like Derek Jeter he has so many records and plays his heart out every game.  Derek Jeter is from Pequannock New Jersey, that was cool I thought that  was cool because I was born in New Jersey.




                                         



Thanks for reading my blog and I really think when baseball comes back around I want you guys to watch at least 1 Yannkee game I can promis you will here Derek Jeters name.  Thanks for reading and peace.

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment