Thursday, February 6, 2014


                             Introduction

                            From the pilgrims to now thanksgiving has always been about one thing, having a good time and being surrounded with people who care about you.  Also about having a nice feast and one of the times of the year when it's normal to be all fated up.  But its a time to be happy and care for others.  Theirs  much more to thanksgiving than the feast.  Theirs fun and games and caring and getting together with friends and family to have a feast. 
    
    
   

                                    Opinion

                               In my opinion thanksgiving is a great time to meet cousins or relatives that you have never met.  I even help out before the feast to help whoever is hosting it, its just a token of my appreciation to them.  This is a Holiday about caring and sharing and being around people u care about.  I think that is the meaning of Thanksgiving.  The big feast is just an add on to me that part is extra to me.

 


                       



                      Thanks for reading guys.  The thing I want you to do is learn the true meaning of thanksgiving.  Talk to you later and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment