Friday, May 30, 2014

Greek god post

Ares-the-olympians-12473554-700-975.jpg

         


                The name of the Greek God that I have chosen is Ares. He is the son of the famous god Zeus,  his mother is Hera, and he is the god of war.  He is intelligent in war, powerful, and brave.  He was very respected and powerful for his strength, power and , and his time in war.
             

 In my opinion he is the coolest god to write about .  He has power, strength , and is the god of war.  What's to hate!   I would rather not be on his bad side and I respect him very much.  With the power of this man I would stand down to him and his army v.s me unless he did something really bad to me.  The greatest strength is war, and his greatest weakness is ,impulse he was very weak to.

No comments:

Post a Comment