Friday, October 25, 2013

The Secrets Behind Commercials

                                                                                   Introduction 

Commercials have secrets that most people don't know how they work on them every time.  I chose this commercial because it was one of the few commercials that I fell for.  One technique  from each is  endorsement for commercial 1 and for number 2 uses emotional appeal because its suppose to make you laugh.  That personally  is my favorite technique because it makes me laugh or sad and helps me under stand it better.  I also think that it gets more customers buying the product.  I think that because people I know and sometimes me get something that ends up to be a BIG RIP OFF,obviously im still mad about it.          

                                                                  My Opinion

In my opinion I think that the mighty wings commercials 

No comments:

Post a Comment